Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm going to attempt this blogging thing again. I tend to really suck at it once I start but I'm going to try and stick to it. My beautiful babygirl, Sydney Mae, was born July 3,2012. She is doing great.
Gavin is really trying to be a big brother and I can't believe he is going to be 2 in October. Time is really flying. I'm in the process of trying to find some awesome patterns to crochet for him for his birthday. He is really into Toy Story right now, so something along those lines is probably what I am looking at. If anyone has any ideas let me know!

This weather has been absolutely amazing. I am so looking forward to Autumn. My Pinterest is filling up with awesome crafty stuff to try and I hope I can get to most of it and post some pictures of my progress (:


No comments:

Post a Comment