Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Upcoming Project Idears

So I have been surfing the net trying to find some awesome slouchy hat patterns that I can make for this winter...I'm all about slouchy hats. If it didn't get so hot here during the summer I would wear them everyday. I found a couple patterns I really like and will probably try. Tell me what you think and if you have ever made one from the pattern.



I love the look of this hat and the colors she used. It is definitely beautiful.
Link to this Hat
Actual Pattern that was Used.

...


I found this adorable hat listed on Gleeful Things

I am absolutely in love with the look. This is definitely one I will be trying


...


Teemo Inspired Hat. League of Legends Teemo the Swift Scout videogame inspired earflap beanie Gamer Boyfriend Girlfriend geeky gaming gift
I am absolutely IN love this Teemo inspired hat. Anyone who knows me knows that Keith and I both play League of Legends religiously. This is listed on  Cuteling's  Etsy Shop. I could probably come up with something similar, but this is just absolutely amazing. I love all of her detail work.




I will probably post some more ideas and come up with some pictures as I start finishing some of these projects up (: I have a ton I want to make for the kids too. This should be an awesome year for crocheting.

No comments:

Post a Comment